Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The last week to win the Wii



Well, the "Year of North American Indigenous Peoples" contest is winding down. Although the official deadline for the contest has been April 15, librarian Karen Preslock says she will extend the deadline until this Friday, the 16th. Folks, your chances of winning this thing are pretty good! I also understand that the Wii Fit Plus game and balance board are being thrown in. I own this game, and I have to tell you this is the most fun way to exercise that I've ever tried. You even get to "fly" in a chicken suit. I'm serious. Now isn't that worth entering the contest?

All you have to do to enter is to watch one of the library's "Year Of" movies or read one of the "Year Of" books, and write a brief review. Send the review to Karen at kp1@reinhardt.edu. Everyone who enters has a chance at the drawing for the Wii.

Several of you have told me that you've intended to enter, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Well, this is the time!

No comments: