Monday, January 4, 2010

Tweet, tweet...

At the bottom of this page, you'll find the blogger's twitter feed. I thought I'd try it out while I'm at the desk every day. I'm HFLblogger on Twitter. You can even tweet me a reference question if you like!

Right now we're putting together the movie list for this semester's Year Of North American Indigenous Peoples movie series. I should have it for you sometime tomorrow, Michael willing... This Thursday at 2 pm in the Funk Heritage Center, we'll be showing the Trail of Tears movie. If you're not absolutely snowed in that day, you really should come and see it. Especially because THIS MONTH we'll be having speakers from the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma coming to visit us, including a storyteller, an artist and a genealogist. (Have you always been told you were part Cherokee? You should take this opportunity to reconnect with your people).

No comments: