Friday, June 4, 2010

Check this out! (Is this name clever enough?)

First of all, let me brag on the old boss man here. Check out this lovely article about library director Michael Martinez on the Reinhardt University website.

(Is it bad that I feel personally traumatized by the Associated Press's decision to change "Web site" to "website"? It took me months to get used to "Web site," and now I have to change it again?)

In other news, I have been presented with a challenge from the aforementioned boss man. It seems Salem Press has announced the winners of their Library Blog Awards, and (sob) "Check Us Out" isn't among them! I've been told I have to step up my game, and one of my tasks is to find a new, catchier name for the blog. "Check Us Out" isn't catchy enough.

If you have any ideas, let me know!

In the meantime, check out the winning blogs! I'll be looking at them for something I can steal inspiration. Congratulations, bloggers. (We'll get them next year!)

No comments: