Thursday, February 11, 2010

Next Black History Month quotes posted.

Again...DO NOT submit your answers on Facebook or on the blog! You must be the first person to identify the speaker or writer in person at the circ desk in order to win the prize. (Yes, I know it's cold. I told you I am a mean library lady). If you post the answer here, you will not get credit and someone else might take your answer and claim the prize.

Quotation #1: If we accept and acquiesce in the face of discrimination, we accept the responsibility ourselves...

Quotation #2: I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me.

First correct attributions win a prize. (The prizes will be in sometime next week, so be sure to leave your name and email address with desk personnel). Good luck!

The game will get harder next week

No comments: