Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Black History Month Quotations are up on the board in the library!

DO NOT submit your answers on Facebook or on the blog! You must be the first person to identify the speaker or writer in person at the circ desk in order to win the prize. (Yes, I know it's cold and/or snowing, but I don't want to referee who posted where first. ;) I am curmudgeonly and a mean library lady). If you post the answer here, you will not get credit and someone else might take your answer and claim the prize.

That said, here are the first two quotes:

"I feel that I am a citizen of the American dream and that the revolutionary struggle of which I am a part is a struggle against the American nightmare."

and...

"The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now."

WHO SAID THESE? (Hint.. they are not the same person).

First one to the service desk with the correct answers wins!

Another two quotes will be posted tomorrow!

No comments: