Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drama in the Databases...coming soon to a blog near you...

I apologize for missing a few days on the blog. You see, I was just overcome by all the drama.
No, not the drama in my life--the drama in the databases!
I'm excited to tell you about some more of the great new resources your library has added to the collection! We have FIVE new drama databases from our friends at Alexander Street Press: North American Indian Drama, North American Women's Drama, Asian American Drama, Black Drama - Second Edition, and Twentieth Century North American Drama. These aren't just synopses of plays. These databases contain thousands of plays by hundreds of playwrights, including many plays which have never before been published.
Over the next few days, I'll be lifting the curtain here on these new sites, so be sure to be watching!

No comments: